Automated External Defibrillator (AED) – ZOLL 3 Semi-Auto English Instructions
More powerful images, combined with sychronized voice and text prompts, help guide the responder through the rescue.
The Zoll AED 3 defibrillator also provides detailed CPR guidance with Real CPR Help, featuring an enhanced bar guage that enables real-time feedback on the quality of CPR being provided.
5 in stock
This Automated External Defibrillator (AED) offers powerful images, combined with sychronized voice and text prompts to help guide respondera through a rescue.
The Zoll AED 3 defibrillator also provides detailed CPR guidance with Real CPR Help, featuring an enhanced bar gauge that enables real-time feedback on the quality of CPR being provided.
- Real CPR Help that can see your chest compressions during CPR to let you know when you’re doing high-quality CPR
- Shock delivery 8 seconds after stopping CPR for a more effective shock
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with the latest guidelines
- Universal CPR Uni-padz for push-button selection of child rescue using the child button on the front of the ZOLL AED 3
- Scissors attached to CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) for the best visibility in a rescue
- On-screen CPR cycle countdown timer to let you know time remaining in a cycle
- On-screen display of elapsed rescue time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS personnel will need to know on arrival
- Rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, barrier mask, razor, paper towel and towelette
- High-resolution full-color graphic images and text accompany all audio prompts for easy understanding of what to do next
1 Zoll AED unit Semi Automatic1 AED 3 Battery Pack1 CPR Uni-padz Universal (Adult./Pediatric) electrodes1 Operators manual, Quick Start Guide, and Rescue Reference Poster1 6 year standard warranty
Width: 23.6 cm
Height: 12.7 cm
Depth: 24.7 cm
There are no reviews yet.