Ideal for expectant parents, parents with young children, caregivers, grandparents or anyone who lives or works with children.
The workshop includes:
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillator (AED) skills for infants and children
- Managing choking in infants and children
- Keeping infants and toddlers safe – Ways to prevent injuries, as well as tips and tricks for childproofing your home
- Safety around water
- Administering medications to your child, including epinephrine pens and rescue inhalers
- Tips on building or purchasing a home and car first aid kit
Note: This is not a Red Cross certified course and no official certification will be awarded on completion.
Read our Cancellation Policy.
- January 23, 2020
January 23, 2020
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm