Ideal for expectant parents, parents with young children, caregivers, grandparents anyone who lives or works with children.
- CPR & AED for Infants and Children
- Choking skills for Infants and Children
- Keeping Infants and toddlers safe – Ways to prevent injuries as well as tips and tricks for childproofing your home
- Safety around water
- Administering medications to your child, including epi pen and rescue inhalers
- Tips on building or purchasing a Home and Car First Aid Kit
Note: This is not a Red Cross certified course and no official certification will be awarded on completion.
Read our Cancellation Policy.
- February 8, 2019
February 8, 2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- February 13, 2019
February 13, 2019
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm