AED – G5 Semi-Auto English/French with CPR Assist
Keywords: AED, G5, Powerheart, Cardiac Science, Defibrillator,
10 in stock
Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillator provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy. The Powerheart® G5 is the first FDA-approved AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life.
- Step through the rescue with the voice and text prompts from the RescueCoach. After the rescues, extract the data from immediately from the USB port.
- Rest assured the device is Rescue Ready with Rescue Ready indicator. Confirming that the battery, rescue pads and internal circuitry have passed the daily, weekly and monthly self-checks.
- At the switch of a button, change the voice prompts between English and French without having to restart the device.
- The device is incredibly smart and can increase the shock as needed during the rescue.
- The device is built to last with an 8 year warranty. The Intellisense batteries include a 4 year full performance guarantee.
- Includes prompts adjustable to the rescuer’s skill level. Also capable of changing shock and CPR protocols to the skill of the rescuer. Protocols easily updateable should guidelines change.
1 G5 Semi Auto dual language US English/FR Canadia AED1 G5 IntelliSense Battery1 set G5 IntelliSense CPR Feedback adult defibrillation pads1 set G5 IntelliSense adult defibrillation pads
1 Premium Carry Case
1 Universal Ready Kit
1 AED Manager
1 USB Cable
1 set printed G5 User Guide, Steps to Rescue, Getting Started (ENG)
1 set printed G5 User Guide, Steps to Rescue, Getting Started (FR) and multi-lingual Electrode Instructions for Use
Width: 23 cm
Height: 30 cm
Depth: 9 cm